THE COACHELLA POST

I do not own these photos. Source: tumblr.com

Unless you've been living under a rock for the past couple of days, you know that Coachella weekend one just ended. I absolutely love Coachella because 1.) The set list are always amazing and 2.) so are the outifts! I absolutely love scrolling through my Tumblr dash and seeing all the different outfits that people put together and even checking out some new prospective trends. And even better, the altogether vibe of Coachella is very indie/bohemian which I am personally in love with. So for this post I put together some outfits that I would wear to Coachella when I finally have the privilege of attending!


If you want to check out some more Coachella outfits, some of my favourites from Weekend 1 came from Chanel Iman (her white lace outfit is literally goals to the max), Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Bella Hadid, and Sarah Hyland. You can also check out my polyvore for more festival inspired outfits that can be worn anytime. Until my next post, stay groovy my friends!

(PS. Can we petition to make festival season an actual season?)















Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© That Chick Named Sarah. Design by Fearne.