Travel Diary // The West

If you know me or follow me on any social media you should know that travel is a major part of my life and a major source of inspiration for me. I can't explain what it is, but the feelings I get from traveling and change is a type of euphoria like no other. It's like the rush you get while you're teatering at the top of a rollercoaster. Or the joy you feel as a kid on Christmas morning. I wish I could bottle up the feeling and gift it to people. I've been so lucky to be able to act on my passion for traveling as well. My latest adventures have brought me on a road trip to the golden coast with my parents. With only a week and a half gone and two more to go we still have a lot of adventures ahead of us, but the experiences that we've already had have been absolutely amazing. So far our road trip has taken us to places like The Badlands, Mount Rushmore, Devils Tower, Yellowstone, Reno, and San Francisco just to name a few. (We're currently stationed in Modesto, CA for the night after visiting San Fran this afternoon - man do I have stories about that day trip.) With that being said, I'll get on to the pictures.























Oh you know, just casually chilling on a ledge approx. 2,000 ft. above a
canyon with a roaring river and sharp rocks. 



Let me end this post by saying that these pictures DO NOT even come close to being as beautiful as the sites are themselves. If yuo guys have any questions about my travels or anything else you can always reach me via Tumblr or one of my other social media sites. Until next time my lovelies. 







Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© That Chick Named Sarah. Design by Fearne.