THE BEGINNING OF THE END // OOTD

Well everyone, yesterday was my first day back to school. Ah, senior year. The beginning of the end. Kind of a bittersweet moment for me and totally heart wrenching for my family. I decided to go for something pretty casual and relaxed but warm because despite these pictures it was cold and it rained all morning. (Please excuse the pictures, I had to act as my own photographer and the sun wasn't helping.)


Outfit Details
Cardigan: H&M
Boyfriend jeans: H&M
Sandals: American Eagle
Necklace: Forever 21
 Backpack: Topshop

Now for a quick little off topic PSA: I just wanted to let you guys know that now that everything's settled down and I'm getting back into a routine, I'm going to try to focus on blogging more. School comes first  of course but I will try not to leave you guys hanging for months at a time. That includes more outfit, beauty, and life posts, etc.

Anyway, I hope you all had wonderful first days back to hell and that you are successful in all your academic adventures. Now I'm off to fill out some more college applications. 

All the love.



Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© That Chick Named Sarah. Design by Fearne.